Who Universal Board Games Are
Using the power of games to bring communities together
We are a UK Educational Charity with a pool of experienced and talented project facilitators who can create and deliver quality community events and design projects tailored to your needs. Our trustees and facilitators all have years of experience working with hard to reach communities, empowering them to have a voice and enabling them to get positively involved in society.
To advance the education of the general public by providing workshops, developing and producing games.
To promote social inclusion for the public benefit by preventing people from being socially excluded, relieving the needs of those people who are socially excluded and assisting them through creative design and play to integrate into society.
Universal Board Games Safeguarding
- Enhanced DBS checks for all Trustees and facilitators.
- Child Protection and vulnerable Adults training.
- First Aid trained facilitators.
- Risk assessment for projects and Events.
- Public Liability Insurance for Events and Volunteers.